THE OCCULT ROOTS OF ABORTION By Eric Holmberg and Jay Rogers
Ba'al the God of Ancient Canaan
MASSACRE OF INNOCENCE THE OCCULT ROOTS OF ABORTION
By Eric Holmberg and Jay Rogers
"You practice your religion and let me practice mine."
"My religion is a holy ritual child sacrifice."
Founder and owner of Aware Woman Center for Choice
* On August 4, 1992, two employees of Aware Woman abortion clinic, Veronica Jordan and Rebecca Morris, registered a non-profit religious corporation known as the Wiccan Religious Cooperative of Florida (WRCF). The stated purpose of the WRCF is to provide an umbrella organization for witch covens throughout the state of Florida. The incorporation papers list two abortion clinic employees as directors of the Wiccan organization.
* Shortly after the Wiccan Religious Cooperative of Florida was founded, Carol Ebbing, another Aware Woman abortion clinic employee ordered this book entitled: The Sacrament of Abortion.
* The book, authored by a Ginnette Paris, a witch in France, presents abortion as "a sacred act." Paris calls abortion: "a sacrifice to Artemis, who refuses to give life if the gift is not pure" (that is innocent or preborn life).
* The January 1993 issue of the Wiccan Open Circle newsletter described the founding of the Wiccan Religious Cooperative of Florida: "A year ago the dream of an umbrella group under which many covens would function and be committed to peace and harmony 'For The Good Of All,' was just that, a dream. But now it is a reality and a very, very big part of the lives of many people."
* This issue of Open Circle, published at the time the pro-life organization, Operation Rescue National, held an event in Melbourne, Florida, alerted Central Florida area Wiccans and Pagans, "... steps are being taken to protect not only Aware Woman, but a woman's right to choose. Work is being done mundanely, financially, and magically, to help get through the next few months and beyond."
* Readers of Open Circle were encouraged to become "clinic escorts" and were told how they could help fund the South Brevard National Organization of Woman's program to "help low income women have abortions."
* Wiccans were also encouraged to work their magic on the area surrounding the Aware Woman abortion clinic: "... many individuals and groups have been helping to magically protect the building and property ... This has been done by magical and psychic shielding being put on and around the property...."
MASSACRE OF INNOCENCE:
THE OCCULT ROOTS OF ABORTION
In focusing on the subject of abortion, much has been contended from a medical and social perspective. But when we pull the lid off and look at abortion from a biblical and spiritual perspective, the implications are far more profound and staggering.
As we view the ties between occult religion and the abortion industry, the conclusion will become obvious. The promotion of abortion is not just a political and social issue; it is part of a religious and spiritual agenda the religion of witchcraft and child sacrifice.
Margaret A. Woodbury, a writer for Salon magazine, describes two abortions that she witnessed in an abortion clinic. The first abortion was done on a woman who was 23 weeks pregnant. It was a “partial-birth” abortion, which is now illegal.
This was the most difficult procedure to watch, mostly because of the pain experienced by the least sedated of the women. As the doctor, with a resident by his side, slid most of his hand deep into the patient’s vagina, she moaned horribly and could not remain still. Only when the anesthesiologist administered a drug to increase her sedation could things proceed.
Founder of Planned Parenthood
"For Thou didst form my inward parts. Thou didst weave me in My mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee for I am fearfully and wonderfully made" (Psalms 139:13).